Dyna Electronic Ignition

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
For Dhani and Saucer....
Here is where I got my Dyna Electornic Ignition.
These guys are fantastic and I got 2, one for each bike:
http://www.z1enterprises.com/

Here is the link for the cb550 piece:
http://www.z1enterprises.com/detail.aspx?ID=437

FOr the cb350/360, call them directly..

It came up to $126 Usd including shipping.
 
Just to clarify on behalf of my esteemed colleague - that's $126 each, not for the two he bought.

Well worth it. New condensors and points will cost you a good chunk of that $126 and with the Dyna, nothing ever wears out.
 
The only option for the XS650 seems to be the Boyer kit. US$260 which sounds like a lot, but it includes the coil, spark plug wires etc. US$120 for the Dyna is just for the ignition. Dyna coils are another $120 I think.

I got a Boyer from a guy in Vancouver who didn't end up using it. Saved myself a few bucks vs. buying new from Mikesxs.

There is a guy selling a kit on eBay for $100 that looks interesting - plans for $25 or the kit for $100.
 
yeah I saw that, I just don't want a distributor cap sticking in my left knee, that one also says it utilizes the mechanical advance, which is one of the main things I'm trying to get rid of....I'll probably end up splurging at mikes or 650central....
 
locOleoN said:
For Dhani and Saucer....
Here is where I got my Dyna Electornic Ignition.
These guys are fantastic and I got 2, one for each bike:
http://www.z1enterprises.com/

Here is the link for the cb550 piece:
http://www.z1enterprises.com/detail.aspx?ID=437

FOr the cb350/360, call them directly..

It came up to $126 Usd including shipping.

thanks again, noel.
just ordered mine. can't wait to be point-less!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom