Endurance racing tires for a cb125s

adowdell

New Member
I'm going to do a 2 hour(or 150 laps) endurance race with a friend of mine on a 1975 cb125s. But we can't really find the stock sized tire(which we probably don't want anyway) The stock size is a 90/90-18 F and a a 100/90-17 rear. I would prefer that the tires stay DOT, but wouldn't mind doing slicks if I could find a dealer that had tires that size, and could them to me in a week. The race is on the 29th of sept, so Getting alittle pressed for time... Any idea on what will fit a 125 with out rubbing on major hard parts? I can bend fenders or what ever, but don't really want to cut the frame swing arm/redesign the whole thing...

I'm boing to be running it in the USMRR series:
http://www.miniroadrace.com
 
you mean one hour 3 minutes,,lol,,,anyways!!!!!!!!90\90 18 is avaivable thru walridge motors(avon $200 bones),,,then the 17" donut is avaivable thru bridgstone,,,,,,,USA, We tracked cb 125 twins at shannonville(ottawa safety council),,,,,,beat them into the tarmack!!!!!!,,,,and tires showed no wear!!!!!! chin shite tires from crappy tire will do,,,,,,,the bike has no weight or power!! MODERN road rubber is probably more than the chassis can handle.......last but not least, good luck....
 
Back
Top Bottom