locOleoN
Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Finally arrived today, my Kawasaki Giuliari seat from Germany!!..
DAMN DHL lost the package about a month ago, it got found, then Canada Post lost it...(damn fuckers!!..lol)
This baby is going on the cb550f, until my custom one-off, hand made Cafe Racer seat by AnnVil is done!!...
Then I guess I'll either sell this one or ebay it.. unless any of you Kawasaki guys want it!!..
The Giuliari seat thats on my bike now is going to Steve, in case you are wondering..
N
DAMN DHL lost the package about a month ago, it got found, then Canada Post lost it...(damn fuckers!!..lol)
This baby is going on the cb550f, until my custom one-off, hand made Cafe Racer seat by AnnVil is done!!...
Then I guess I'll either sell this one or ebay it.. unless any of you Kawasaki guys want it!!..
The Giuliari seat thats on my bike now is going to Steve, in case you are wondering..
N