Hoofhearted Over 1,000 Posts DTT BOTM WINNER Sep 17, 2014 #4 That looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check with Harbor Freight and see if they have one for $19.95.
That looks pretty interesting. I'll have to check with Harbor Freight and see if they have one for $19.95.
Ichiban Moto Bad Ass Cafe' Style Sep 17, 2014 #5 I'll give a go at making one. "If " I'm successful, I'll post a video of it ;D
X xb33bsa Over 1,000 Posts Sep 17, 2014 #6 Ichiban Moto said: I'll give a go at making one. "If " I'm successful, I'll post a video of it ;D Click to expand... just throw some long jumper cables over the hi wires in your trailerpark,itchy
Ichiban Moto said: I'll give a go at making one. "If " I'm successful, I'll post a video of it ;D Click to expand... just throw some long jumper cables over the hi wires in your trailerpark,itchy
Head Knocker New Member Sep 18, 2014 #7 Ill stick with my sand basting cabinet, its already here and was $50 from Harbor Freight (bought used one, new $150)
Ill stick with my sand basting cabinet, its already here and was $50 from Harbor Freight (bought used one, new $150)
ABCanuck Coast to Coast Sep 18, 2014 #8 Can anyone confirm prices on these things? I've heard well into six digits. And I don't mean with a decimal point in between.
Can anyone confirm prices on these things? I've heard well into six digits. And I don't mean with a decimal point in between.
SONICJK Reminds me of...me No, I'm sure of it. I hate him Sep 18, 2014 #9 I don't doubt it. I couldn't find a price, but wouldn't be surprised by 100k+
OzFab New Member Sep 18, 2014 #10 found this link: http://www.cleanlaser.de/wEnglish/produkte/high-power-cl-1000.php seeing as it requires 480 volt 3 phase, it's a no-go for my shop, but the fact it does nuclear decontamination sure is handy!
found this link: http://www.cleanlaser.de/wEnglish/produkte/high-power-cl-1000.php seeing as it requires 480 volt 3 phase, it's a no-go for my shop, but the fact it does nuclear decontamination sure is handy!
VonYinzer Over 10,000 Posts Sep 18, 2014 #11 Tried to convince my boss to pick a unit up... One large enough for our needs was over $120k.