Gauges

Dallenn

New Member
I need a speedo, tach, temp gauge. Matching speedo & tach would be nice.

Going on a 81 Honda. I need a 1:4 ratio.
 
Just buy one of those mini speedo or tachs (metric). They're sold everywhere, and they're relatively cheap. Now an all in one like an Acewell you'll pay considerably more. Personally, I like the analog stuff.
 

Attachments

  • minispeedo 1.jpg
    minispeedo 1.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 394
What 81 Honda needs a temp gauge? Just curious.

And don't dismiss the digital stuff from China on eBay. They have tons of gauges, plenty with what you might need.
 
We have the all matte black Speedo and Tachs

https://www.moto-madness.com/vintage-speedos-tachs-c-342_813_814/
 
Those motomadness units look pretty good and cheap too. It all comes down to what look you are after.

A pair of those would look classic. Big stock tacho or off ebay 5" with bicycle speedo looks great but a very different look. Or go modern with a digital unit.
 
or you can really drop some cash and go with MotoGadget Gauges

https://www.moto-madness.com/motogadget-gauges-brackets-c-745_746/motogadget-motoscope-tiny-speedster-speedo-gauge-p-1271.html?zenid=b4edf0935db5a003c442278620ebb2bd
 
Good chrome backs on both. No dents, usual paint chipping. Broken reset on speedo or missing knob. Not sure if it works. I have the mounting bracket too.


9717462122_5675ef9f77_c.jpg

9714230233_857fd4ea99_c.jpg


9714230627_c909e3aece_c.jpg

9717460668_70aebe0f6f_c.jpg


How's $45 plus shipping for the pair? PM me your zip.
 
Back
Top Bottom