headlight, maybe front fairing from sports bike

mark13018

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice
Looking for a sports bike headlight or headlight + housing or complete fairing with headlight.. Wanting it for my kz650 project. With the front end swap I need something else for the front.. I would need it shipped to Indiana also or I can meet someone local. Thanks.
 
Anyone have any sports bike plastics laying around? I could also use a lower front or chin fairing. Thanks!
 
headlight, maybe front fairing from sports bike

I have an Emgo fairing that came with my KZ 1000. Not sure if it would fit yours but I can send you a pic if your interested. Needs some brackets but they are supposed to be easy to make
 
OK. Thanks... I don't think that's the style I was looking for but that may work. A more modern dual headlight sports bike unit would be more ideal but my options may be limited as I'm not spending 500 bucks for one on eBay.. Let me know. Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom