i'm weak cant get axle outlocOleoN said:I cant help out tonight...
use a jack from your car and piece of 2x4 to lift your bike's front end 2 inches so that you can remove the front wheel.
Thats what I do...
pyro139 said:i'm weak cant get axle out![]()
81 cb650 has a different kind of fork, and what i mean align is the two forks aintat same level, need remove wheel to correct it properly.Will McD said:Does your 650 have an axle up front? because my wheel just comes off after removing the two bolts thats clamp the axle to the forks. Just curious, what do you mean realign? I took my front wheel off aqnd removed the forks to change the headlight ears and i just bolted the wheel back on. Should I be aligning something?
pyro139 said:81 cb650 has a different kind of fork, and what i mean align is the two forks aintat same level, need remove wheel to correct it properly.
81 has a bolt in axle where 79-80 and 82-83 cb650's has a drop down axle where you just remove bottom clamps, the 81 is alot trickyer.
honda tried alot of new idea's on the 81 by 82 they scrapped half them and went back to what works![]()
79 ans 80 owners are lucky ones, they have traditional spring of hydrolic forks, not the crapy air over hydrolic that 81-83 650's have.Will McD said:ha ha i see. i guess i got lucky![]()
pyro139 said:so know one has a torque wrench or air impact gun i can borrow?![]()
the want just trade me the 550 for a half dissembled 650?locOleoN said:I have neither!!.. sorry!!![]()
pyro139 said:the want just trade me the 550 for a half dissembled 650?![]()
wow people where wrong saying your so mean you going give me a 550 and $5000 for the 650locOleoN said:Sure Ok...so, $5000 + a half disembled cb650...for my cb550f.....Sounds like a good deal...