tummyson said:I've got some pipes with CB350 mufflers or shorty mufflers and a spare set of front forks. Plus I got a few turn signals kicking around as well. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can help you out. I'm in KItchener.
Mike
Tintin said:http://cgi.ebay.ca/76-HONDA-CB-360-CB360-FRONT-FORKS-5F_W0QQitemZ230135832181QQihZ013QQcategoryZ35591QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Set of forks. Would run about $50 for shipping most likely. You'd be best off finding a matching front end - forks and wheels to make sure everything matches properly.
pyro139 said:grimz was telling me he saw your 360 at cyclewerx said he almost cried when saw what stupid cager did to it![]()
i cried when my mirrors walked away, its okay to cry over vehicles, tools and hardware, now if your cry watch sleepless in seatle thats different.grimz said:thnx pyro,make me look all soft n shit.what good is it if i wear black and never smile if u blow my cover and tell ppl i was cryin.
ppl will say oh look there go's the cry baby in all black...lol. 8)
grimz was wrenching today and saw another dif from 80-81 my fork position is farther forward on top tree i can pull up forks with stock bars still attached.grimz said:thnx pyro,make me look all soft n shit.what good is it if i wear black and never smile if u blow my cover and tell ppl i was cryin.
ppl will say oh look there go's the cry baby in all black...lol. 8)
if you where to sell 360 right now what sell for?dhani said:looks like i'm gonna pick-up this great 550 i found for $1400.00. i just want to get out on the road and not have a bike in the shop or in the garage for a while. plus i really like the balance and the power of the 550.
I'll probalby continue to work on my 360 and likely sell it. or i just might keep it as a project bike.
thanks to everyone who has helped me and been so generous with their offers and time.
i would love to do a group intall party...food and bevs on me, of course.
thanks ya'll.
d.
pyro139 said:if you where to sell 360 right now what sell for?
locOleoN said:Hey Dhani,
To be honest, a busted up cb360 is not gonna get you the same kind of money that you paid for it...
I know that since you now have the 550, you'll just wanna get rid of the 360. I'd personally fix it up, turn it into a cool cafe racer over the winter time, then sell it as a "turn-Key" bike next season, all done up and you could probably get $2500 for it...
Im meeting more and more people who want an already done cafe racer, who dont want/know how to make one.