I'm well on the way with the Yamaha TR1 / XV920 Sisties style Cafe Racer, but I'm having difficulty sourcing XS650 / 500 rear hubs / brakes.
I'm building FOUR now, one for myself and 3 for friends - best way to keep development costs down.
I've had a lot of interest from other folk who are aware of the project, and I can see a mini series of bikes being built here !!
Question - can any of my US cousins source say 6 + front and rear hubs complete? Just the hubs - a simple cut out will do as we will be fitting up WM2 and WM3 alloy rims and stainless spokes.That will be from wire spoked wheel models, which seem to be relatively plentiful in the USA.
Naturally I'll pick up all the costs including any internal post and of course the shipping.
There's no overnight rush, I've managed to source 2 sets here in the UK.
Ideas on prices?
This deal may suit one of the established bike shops as I am also looking for outlets in the US for the RAM Classic Gold shox and the new RAM Classic Gold Progressive fork springs.
I'm building FOUR now, one for myself and 3 for friends - best way to keep development costs down.
I've had a lot of interest from other folk who are aware of the project, and I can see a mini series of bikes being built here !!
Question - can any of my US cousins source say 6 + front and rear hubs complete? Just the hubs - a simple cut out will do as we will be fitting up WM2 and WM3 alloy rims and stainless spokes.That will be from wire spoked wheel models, which seem to be relatively plentiful in the USA.
Naturally I'll pick up all the costs including any internal post and of course the shipping.
There's no overnight rush, I've managed to source 2 sets here in the UK.
Ideas on prices?
This deal may suit one of the established bike shops as I am also looking for outlets in the US for the RAM Classic Gold shox and the new RAM Classic Gold Progressive fork springs.