hi there ,im new here my cx 500 streetfighter

nick the greek

New Member
hi there i found that great forum i say that this is awsome and wanted to share my work on my cx 500 streetfigher project,so here it is
HPIM1758.jpg


HPIM1757.jpg


HPIM1756.jpg


HPIM1756.jpg


HPIM1720.jpg


HPIM1722.jpg


HPIM1723.jpg


HPIM1611.jpg
 
Re: hi there ,im new here

Whoa, wasn't expecting that. Welcome to the madness!

So what are some of the details of that scoot? Like what's been done, needs done, etc?
 
Re: hi there ,im new here

Man oh man those are some rear-sets. Nice work! Are you cutting the plate all by hand etc. or do you have fancy tools at your disposal? Either way it looks great - hope it works as well as it looks.

Welcome to the site - glad you found our little corner of the world!
 
Re: hi there ,im new here

thank you very much for the welcome as for the job on the bike is hand made with of curse some tools and most of imagination on of how do i do,as for the work of rear sets those are working perfect,especially the gear shift lever-link works just like the stock of cx work,smooth and good.I made the plates from aluminium but first i had to do a form then the cutting.I cut them with a electric hand saw and then i make the finishes and polisching with hands
 
wow that is awesome. I love the shifter linkage setup. that is a NICE front end too.

I have a CX500 that I ride every day, but it is mostly stock and the front suspension and brakes are one of the weakest links on the bike. I cant wait to hear how it handles with a modern package like that.

keep it up!
 
I am loving how many cx500's are showing up on this forum lately. I would love to hear more about your front falk set up ;)
 
awesome work. There's going to be a chorus of interested parties wanting to know more about that front end set-up. What's the wheel? Forks? brakes? And those rearsets! wow!

Gotta keep an eye on this one ;)

ian
 
fastcat14 said:
wow that is awesome. I love the shifter linkage setup. that is a NICE front end too.

I have a CX500 that I ride every day, but it is mostly stock and the front suspension and brakes are one of the weakest links on the bike. I cant wait to hear how it handles with a modern package like that.

keep it up!

thank you all guys the front forks are from triumph speed triple 1050 complite, the front rim was swapped from gl 1100 goldwing rear to front on mine with the same model front hub i have the rear hub of gl and i want to found a rim 4.50'x17' with 40 holes and i think i found a match from aprilia capponord rear but im not quit sure,the next things i have to do is make side covers under the seat from carbon fibers and put this on from koso http://kosoeurope.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p516_GP-style-speedometer-RX1N--with-a-white-Display-and-blue-backlig.html&XTCsid=5e223ce8de343dd0e23db7263ad8c343 and also a pair of rear shocks from ohlins
so i will keep you posting thanks again.
 
Back
Top Bottom