Andrew21502
Been Around the Block
I been pretty busy with buying a Yamaha RD250 off braj and helping Teddy21502 with his build.
But ive got to work on my bike some. I bought some tires and tubes off bradj and i ordered a tail loop from Sonic, which works fantastic. The shipping was super fast. Thanks again.
I had to modify loop for the brat upswept. I wish i got a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa that i used to get the bends proper and correct.
But ive got to work on my bike some. I bought some tires and tubes off bradj and i ordered a tail loop from Sonic, which works fantastic. The shipping was super fast. Thanks again.
I had to modify loop for the brat upswept. I wish i got a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa that i used to get the bends proper and correct.