locOleoN Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN... Aug 31, 2007 #1 LOL!!!! ;D I joined the Toronto Mod Scooter club: http://scooter.meetup.com/197/ I wonder how long its gonna be before they kick me out!!!.. LOL!!!.. BHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LOL!!!! ;D I joined the Toronto Mod Scooter club: http://scooter.meetup.com/197/ I wonder how long its gonna be before they kick me out!!!.. LOL!!!.. BHAHAHAHAHA!!!
locOleoN Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN... Aug 31, 2007 #3 pyro139 said: cool we where looking for a pet ;D Click to expand... Bahahah..oh.. oh yeah??.. how about Rumble??!!!...
pyro139 said: cool we where looking for a pet ;D Click to expand... Bahahah..oh.. oh yeah??.. how about Rumble??!!!...
C CanadaDan 1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo' Aug 31, 2007 #4 locOleoN said: ...I wonder how long its gonna be before they kick me out!!!.. LOL!!!.. BHAHAHAHAHA!!! Click to expand... About as long as it takes them to organise a BASH A ROCKER BIKE $5 a swing fundraiser ;D
locOleoN said: ...I wonder how long its gonna be before they kick me out!!!.. LOL!!!.. BHAHAHAHAHA!!! Click to expand... About as long as it takes them to organise a BASH A ROCKER BIKE $5 a swing fundraiser ;D