If you need a welder, check in with AC here

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
I had Adam do some welding for me at his shop up near my office. It turned out I needed quite a bit of work done, including moving shock mounts on my Radian swingarm etc. A lot more than I originally thought I was going to do - always seems to be that way.

See Adam's user info here

Adam got the work done QUICK (took the frame in Monday and it was done Monday - swingarm and some additional work I asked for was finished Tuesday and I have the frame at home now). More importantly, the quality is kick-ass. Check out my XS650 project thread for details.

Adam's a rider and understands our shit, unlike many of the welding shops you'll find out there. He can weld, machine bits etc. etc. I'll be heading back for spacers for my wheels and some other bits over time I'm sure.

This shock mount was 2 inches further back and hanging off the edge of the swingarm. Now it's inline with the frame mounts on the XS650 and has been brought forward to stock location. They cut off and moved the bracket super cleanly. You'd never know it wasn't there to begin with.

019.jpg


007.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom