looking for stock risers or bar clamps for a cb450 - cb750?

mark13018

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice
I am in need of some bar clamps or risers for my cafe to try out some different heights on the bars before I buy something else. I have clip-ons on the bike and I took the risers and rubber bushings off and gave them to a friend who has already got rid of them. If anyone has any please let me know. I think all the cb450-cb750 models and maybe even the smaller cc bikes and the cl models use the same ones. Thanks!
 
I got them I think Mark, off a K5 CB450. You need the whole top yoke or just the P mounting risers? I'll have to go through a couple boxes so let me check when I get home... shipping will be avoided. ;)
 
I just need the risers and rubber bushings... Of course bolts and washers if possible to help me avoid digging through a large bucket of random ones. Thanks!! Let me know how and when you want to meet.
 
Found them! Bushings are still in the triples top yoke. all you need, make me an offer, and they are yours. Let me know if the bushings and risers is all you want. I am coming to Ft. Wayne on Sunday, driving (riding?) down 3 so I will be in your neck of the woods. ;)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130903_173943.jpg
    IMG_20130903_173943.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_20130903_173904.jpg
    IMG_20130903_173904.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_20130903_174041.jpg
    IMG_20130903_174041.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 585
Back
Top Bottom