Looking for thoughts on who's the best mechanic in Toronto for a '75 cb550

gorlandow

New Member
anyone have a reco on the best guy or shop (mechanic) in Toronto. I want to have some things done to my
75 honda and have no idea where to take it.

thanks
 
Lot of it depends on what you need. Nowhere is cheap unfortunately. Cyclewerx on Bloor is pretty good, as is 109 Cycle over on Warden in Scarborough (I've had some work done by both).
 
What do you need to get done?

I would have to say either JR at TO Cycle: (416) 259-7991
3773 Lakeshore Blvd W
Or

Tony Jr at Tony's Motorcycle: (905) 878-4986
15853 Steeles Avenue, at Steeles & Trafalgar
 
I go to Joe at westendcycle.ca. He's in Caledon but the extra distance is worth it in the top notch work he does. He's done all of the work on my cb750 and it's more awesome every time it returns from his shop.

Doing a big bore kit now... Vroom!
 
Back
Top Bottom