Hello:
I'm having trouble sifting through the massive amount of info on this forum, so bear with me if this has been covered before.
I looking for a rearset kit for my 1975 CB400F. There appear to be a number of universal options, of which I'm leaning towards the Dime City Cycles kit (due to low cost and a large number of other parts I will be ordering from them
).
However, I would prefer a model-specific kit if there is one available. I am very limited in my shop time and resources, and would really like a bolt-on option with clear instructions so I have to do as little messing around as possible.
The only one I've found is from http://denoonsp.com/, but it's expensive. I'd love a kit from http://www.fastfromthepast.com, but they don't carry them for the CB400F.
Anyone know of any other kits for my bike?
I'm having trouble sifting through the massive amount of info on this forum, so bear with me if this has been covered before.
I looking for a rearset kit for my 1975 CB400F. There appear to be a number of universal options, of which I'm leaning towards the Dime City Cycles kit (due to low cost and a large number of other parts I will be ordering from them
However, I would prefer a model-specific kit if there is one available. I am very limited in my shop time and resources, and would really like a bolt-on option with clear instructions so I have to do as little messing around as possible.
The only one I've found is from http://denoonsp.com/, but it's expensive. I'd love a kit from http://www.fastfromthepast.com, but they don't carry them for the CB400F.
Anyone know of any other kits for my bike?