Mosport Pictures

BANDIT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hey guys, just put a bunch of pictures on photobucket and thought I'd post a link so's youse can go take a look!
I had a great time last weekend, the weather was excellent for racing.
The bike was not running too great on Saturday, but thanks to an eagle eye "Pit in" volunteer (Sharon) spotting a carb problem, Sunday was a lot more enjoyable!!
Anyway, long story short...in my own class, P2, I got an 11th out of 17, with a lap time of 2:00:233 @73.77 Mph (118.72 Kph).
Then, in my second race against guys on bikes like 550 4's, 650 twins and 400 smokers I got 8th out 10, with a lap time of 1:56:732 @ 75.66Mph (121.76Kph)
These were my fastest recorded lap times and when the results are posted on mylaps.com I'll put up another link, it should be interesting to see the difference between Sat and Sun lap times.
I was fortunate to meet Elaine briefly on Sunday afternoon, I was just packing up to go, so didn't really get a chance to talk much. Congrats on passing the mechanics course, now you can check the air in a tire and everything!! ;) (inside joke)
So here's the link, the pictures were taken by Flair Photography by the way.
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z90/BANNEDIT/Mosport%2040th%20Anniversary/


Hope you like them, Graham
 
Great shots !!! Where was your pit ? I can't recall seeing your # It was a hectic weekend though. Doug
 
Back
Top Bottom