My deck.

paulb

Been Around the Block
I need some more room in my garage.
It is full of parts as my bikes rot outside.
RA2007007.jpg
 
paulb said:
I need some more room in my garage.
It is full of parts as my bikes rot outside.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/sidecar_01/RA2007007.jpg

LOL.. I like the blow-up doll with the helmet on!!.. ;D
 
That girl is a mold taken off one of my ex's.
She on the other hand,
Will never be found.
That’s what she gets for knocking over my Gamma.
Cheers all
 
HD has not moved for 5 years.
It would not start one day. I think It took another bendex gear out. Tirede of fixing it so there it lives.
Did you see it in the winter?
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r174/sidecar_01/IMG_1853.jpg
 
I would only spend the money on something stupid.
I do have about 25 bikes I want to sell. It seems they all need a little bit of work to get more for them so it just gets put off year after year.
Next year at Paris I guess.
cheers
 
paulb said:
I would only spend the money on something stupid.
I do have about 25 bikes I want to sell. It seems they all need a little bit of work to get more for them so it just gets put off year after year.
Next year at Paris I guess.
cheers
what kind bikes? cb450 black bomber by any chance? ;D
 
Back
Top Bottom