TheJester Been Around the Block Jan 2, 2014 #2 I have seen a number of those on Ebay lately. somewhere around $25 if I recall correctly. I unfortunately still need mine on my bike.
I have seen a number of those on Ebay lately. somewhere around $25 if I recall correctly. I unfortunately still need mine on my bike.
Finnigan Over 1,000 Posts Jan 7, 2014 #3 just lost an auction for the only one i could find, anyone have one?
Finnigan Over 1,000 Posts Jan 7, 2014 #6 Not sure that will work with my tank, I have this one Attachments download.jpg 14 KB · Views: 590
CutNup Active Member Jan 7, 2014 #7 That's for the deluxe? This is the one off the teardrop style tank Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's for the deluxe? This is the one off the teardrop style tank Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk