Need Help..10 Inch Patches!!!...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Hey guys,

Im glad to hear that everyone is getting and really liking their patches so far!!..
We need some help getting some of teh 10 inchers sold!!..

So far we have confrimed orders of 11 large patches. We need to sell 20 more large patches before we can put our group order in!!...

Does anyone know anyone who might want to some???!!!.. If so, please let them know!!

Thanks
N
 
CanadaDan said:
Well.... I suppose Tracey needs one ;D I'm in for a third... but that's it! :P

thanks dan :)

noel ..where's your order???you were going to get at least a patch for every jacket, and you've got about 50 of em in your closet!!!
... ;D
 
LOL... Done.. I'll get another one... Check your the paypal account!!.. LOL...


CAMON GUYS!!.. LETS GET PATCHES FOR OUT JACKET!!!

Geezzz.. do you guys have any idea how hard it is to be a "Full Patched" member at other "clubs"???!!!...
 
locOleoN said:
LOL... Done.. I'll get another one... Check your the paypal account!!.. LOL...

CAMON GUYS!!.. LETS GET PATCHES FOR OUT JACKET!!!

Geezzz.. do you guys have any idea how hard it is to be a "Full Patched" member at other "clubs"???!!!...

wow. that was too easy. you gonna buy one of my signed limited edition motorcycle prints as well?? ;D ;D ;D
 
Back
Top Bottom