Need left and right side covers for 1971 CL100K1

cape rider

New Member
I have just picked up a 71 CL100 with 500 original miles.
Don't want to change it, just pop on the missing side covers.
Willing to pay premium for Poppy Yellow in very good to excellent condition.
Would also be interested in tank of same color to replace dented tank on bike.
Thanks, any help in finding these parts would be greatly appreciated.
I will take any color, just like to not have to paint if possible.
 
OK, I'll settle for right side, any color, repairable.
I assumed these were the first thing to go in the scrap pile when building a Cafe'.
Thought there might be hundreds between all the members on this site.
 
Nope - that's the bitch of the bunch. And they go for big $$ when they do show up.. usually on ebay. Good luck! I'm looking too. :o
 
I have found an NOS in proper color for left, fixer upper for right. The real bitch is emblems, used or repro, scoured the old inter web for hours with no luck. Nothing time, money and patience can't solve.
Good luck to you as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom