New tires - Hit the Ton!

I was hoping this site would be a GearNazi-free zone but looks like they're on all the forums. The GTAM site is infested with them and it looks like this place is not immune. Everyone is entitled to wear whatever he/she wants on a bike according to local laws. I am so sick of reading posts lecturing about proper gear when riding. Just do your own thing and leave others alone.
 
i started quoting & writing... got way too long... so here's the short verson...

Kuyarico... I RESPECT your choices, statements and decisions... as I do anyone exhibiting any modest amount of intelligence. Not that anyone elses opinion respect means squat.

My comments were made to acknoweldge your right to choose what you do... no judgement was made... however it sounded.

And hell... you live healthier than I do!

I value the riding buds that I have... and I've lost friends in the past to bike accidents where lack of gear was a contributing factor so I guess I tend to say something about when I see someone in one of my communities going naked.

This insurance thing is a local issue that doesn't allpy outside of Manitoba so ignore it.

Done, done and done.
 
CanadaDan said:
i started quoting & writing... got way too long... so here's the short verson...

Kuyarico... I RESPECT your choices, statements and decisions... as I do anyone exhibiting any modest amount of intelligence. Not that anyone elses opinion respect means squat.

My comments were made to acknoweldge your right to choose what you do... no judgement was made... however it sounded.

And hell... you live healthier than I do!

I value the riding buds that I have... and I've lost friends in the past to bike accidents where lack of gear was a contributing factor so I guess I tend to say something about when I see someone in one of my communities going naked.

This insurance thing is a local issue that doesn't allpy outside of Manitoba so ignore it.

Done, done and done.

All is good my brotha.
 
Hey K,
The Safety Patrol is not lecturing you, but boy is it ever fun to see others do it!!!!!! ;D :D!

[cue the rolling side effects and credits and disclaimers and the voice that speaks 30 words a second]...

but please be advised that wearing no gear can cause abrasions, hematomas, comas, concussions, paralysis, depacitation, anal leakage...

... and so on and so on and so on.

At least you don't ride around on a scooter with your wife and her holding onto a toddler on each lap, like i saw many families do when i was down in mexico. Now that was a sight to see and be scared of!
 
butterflymethane said:
Hey K,
The Safety Patrol is not lecturing you, but boy is it ever fun to see others do it!!!!!! ;D :D!

[cue the rolling side effects and credits and disclaimers and the voice that speaks 30 words a second]...

but please be advised that wearing no gear can cause abrasions, hematomas, comas, concussions, paralysis, depacitation, anal leakage...

... and so on and so on and so on.

At least you don't ride around on a scooter with your wife and her holding onto a toddler on each lap, like i saw many families do when i was down in mexico. Now that was a sight to see and be scared of!
 
butterflymethane said:
gawd noel, where the heck do you find these things? ooooh i want one !

LOL.. which??... one of the wooden bikes or one of the guys with the funny helmets?

Doesnt Kuyarico have one of these bikes?...Mabe his dad does in the garage.. I'm Pretty sure Louie has one...Every self respecting filippino family has one of those in the backyard shed..
LOL!!!
 
Ju so CRRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY...Noel, you need to find a job that doesn't allow you to surf the net all day! ;)

I was talking about the wooden bikes!
 
butterflymethane said:
Hey K,
The Safety Patrol is not lecturing you, but boy is it ever fun to see others do it!!!!!! ;D :D!

I'm glad that I can provide you with some entertainment. Although I believe that Noel is much more entertaining. ;D
 
Back
Top Bottom