New to cafes, question about modding...

Brian8011

New Member
I bought a 1974 Cb350 a few months ago that I'm going to turn into a cafe. I have experience with car building, but not much when it comes to the inner-workings of motorcycles.

I'm about to start this project soon and my main question is what parts (from the stock) can I simply get rid of (i.e. passenger foot pegs etc)?

I'm also interested in removing the electric starter and make it kick start only.

Anyone have good resources, diagrams, pics for doing this?
 
I documented how I turned (turning) my stock CB350 into a cafe. If you read through, I note excatly what I chop off, replace, etc.

--ATB, Chris
 
Welcome..
DrJ is your man for all your cb350 questions!!..

Out of curiousity, How did you find us?
 
Chris, I just looked read through your whole page and I love a lot of the stuff you did...especially the handlebars! Nice Job!

I was just searching around for forums about cafe building and found you guys. So far seems like a great place.
 
chrisf said:
I documented how I turned (turning) my stock CB350 into a cafe. If you read through, I note excatly what I chop off, replace, etc.

--ATB, Chris

Auww, I wish I had a website :( ;)

I pulled a bunch of crap out of my starting system, I wont post the pic again considering its in the next post down. Click on my signature for the buildup of my bikes, including the removal of the starter, passenger peg rails, seat, turn signals, guages, mufflers, side covers, fenders, a bunch of frame tabs, and who can remember what else.
 
Those are some beautiful bikes mysta2! You guys have given me endless ideas to work with already!

Keep up the good GREAT work!
 
Back
Top Bottom