OEM PArts

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Since CycleWorld is officically shut down and McBrides is nothing but a memory, does anyone know where one can get original OEM honda parts in the Toronto area? other than ebay..?

Im looking for seal joint for my rear cb750f caliper part honda part# 43217 371 006

I know about WesternHills Honda, I called and they have to order it in. Besides, Id rather get it locally.

Thanks
 
What about Markham Outdoor Power? They've been a Honda dealer for many years. Seem to be still in business. Located on Markham Rd. between Major MacKenzie and 16th Ave.

http://www.markhamoutdoorpower.com/mopmain.html
 
Or Snow city cycle is still a honda dealer as well, and not actually north of the 401... ;)
 
Hey Noel, have you tried these guys? They're located in Kitchener.
http://www.siriusconinc.com/default.asp


Good luck, Graham
 
Thanks Graham,

yeah, I spoke to Harry there last week. They dont have the pieces I need. I just had to order them from Western Hills Honda in Ohio!!
 
Back
Top Bottom