OK.. who is it???!!!. Is the Rumor true??

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
OK...I just heard a that another female member of our group, whom Im not going to name, (E---S), has just acquired a vintage 1965 cb450 Black Bomber!!!....

DAMN Im jealous!!!... ;D ;D

If anyone could confirm or deny these rumor, we'd all like to know!!!
 
locOleoN said:
OK...I just heard a that another female member of our group, whom Im not going to name, (E---S), has just acquired a vintage 1965 cb450 Black Bomber!!!....

DAMN Im jealous!!!... ;D ;D

If anyone could confirm or deny these rumor, we'd all like to know!!!

who's your source, noel, or are you just stirring things up on a rainy saturday?
 
Is she a member within the GTA? Hope she's got good wrenching skillz or deep pockets ;D
 
well.. We all know her, She's definately a member in the GTA, although I dont exactly know where Equus lives, however, she's part of GTAM & DoTheTon... ;D
 
locOleoN said:
well.. We all know her, She's definately a member in the GTA, although I dont exactly know where Equus lives, however, she's part of GTAM & DoTheTon... ;D

Well if this is true then I tip my hat in admiration.
 
locOleoN said:
well.. We all know her, She's definately a member in the GTA, although I dont exactly know where Equus lives, however, she's part of GTAM & DoTheTon... ;D
:oi know she getting acafe cause she is after me :o
 
Someone please substantiate this rumour. The Holy Grail of Hondas should not be treated with such heresay.
 
DrJ said:
Someone please substantiate this rumour. The Holy Grail of Hondas should not be treated with such heresay.

Yes.. would the individual please step out of the shadows and either confirm or deny these allegations??!!... The whole world awaits!!..
and post a pic of the bike for DrJ's sake!!
 
locOleoN said:
Yes.. would the individual please step out of the shadows and either confirm or deny these allegations??!!... The whole world awaits!!..
and post a pic of the bike for DrJ's sake!!

I'm calling your bluff Jokeboy. This whole thread reeks of misinformation. The facts just don't add up.
 
Hey...don't get me involved in your mad house sceems and pot stirring...k? I am on DrJ's side on this one.. I call your bluff as well. Noel...is just stirring that pot again..or smoking it..lol :D
 
LOL!!!.. Ok Elaine...So it isnt you!!..are you sure???!!.. LOL..
Well rumor has it that that SOMEONE is riding to DQ tonight on a 65 black bomber...could it be.. Sexybitch???!!...
 
This was just sent to me:.... ;D
We all recognize Saucer's cb360 in the back ground of the 1st pic and in the fore ground of the 2nd pic... and no, this is not a one of those famous BMD Photochopps!!..LOL!!..
 
Very interesting indeed. At least we know the bike does exist. But ownership has yet to be confirmed. Why is this such a big secret?
 
Upon closer inspection I realized this is a Canadian specific model of the CB450 aka the "Hellcat". The more common name for this bike as we know is the Black Bomber but that was an unofficial UK designation when it was introduced in England. But Honda never used the term Black Bomber to identify the CB450. Anyway story goes that when the CB450 came to Canada they sold poorly since it cost almost as much as a Triumph Bonneville which was bigger and faster and Honda's reputation as a big bike maker hadn't been established yet. So some dealers had the silver grey painted fenders and sidecovers chromed to give the bike more showroom appeal. A rare piece of Honda history. Needs correct shocks and mufflers to be stock but I'm just nitpicking.
 
The bike is inline to get turnouts, a locO leoN original custom caff seat, (vis-a-vis chopped cb360 back end of tank welded on to stock seat pan), tommaselli adjustable clubman bars, rattlecan matte black paint, & fenders removed... ;D
 
cool facts , i've pointed out the chrome features on that bike before , but can't figure it out, i know people have said honda never called it the black bomber,
they also never marketed their bikes as motorcycles as well, but i have this period ad, any insight?
 
Back
Top Bottom