Petcock Threads

Crash

Crashing is a way of life
OK, here's my problem. I am trying to use a cb400f tank for my cafe racer. On the tank is corse threads for the petcock. Only problem is, I don't know what year it cam off of. It could be a '76 or a '77. I need to know which one before I can order a petcock for it. Any way to tell?
 
Crash said:
OK, here's my problem. I am trying to use a cb400f tank for my cafe racer. On the tank is corse threads for the petcock. Only problem is, I don't know what year it cam off of. It could be a '76 or a '77. I need to know which one before I can order a petcock for it. Any way to tell?

check out service hondas web page fulll parts manuals- see the manuals section- this will tell you if they are the same part number...
 
Back
Top Bottom