Post a pic of your latest purchase



just went to the supermarket and they were specialing these out, excess fathers day stock $24,bargain



got this from work the other day, the cutest little sledgehammer you ever did see, US brand, RIDGID (who i work for)
 
Just had these machined out of DOM Tube, so we can make the headers for La Pastinaca.
 

Attachments

  • Header end pieces.jpeg
    Header end pieces.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 468
I love it already. And if Mike would come it would be his .

Deacon, it came with the crappy screw type one and I upgraded it to the HF wheel chock with the pivot arm. Now you just roll in and it stands there. Worthy $30 upgrade that requires nothing but 4 holes and 4 -- 1/2" bolts to hold it down. Must have imo.
 
Re: Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase

Kanticoy said:
I love it already. And if Mike would come it would be his .

Deacon, it came with the crappy screw type one and I upgraded it to the HF wheel chock with the pivot arm. Now you just roll in and it stands there. Worthy $30 upgrade that requires nothing but 4 holes and 4 -- 1/2" bolts to hold it down. Must have imo.
I was about to ask if you did that.. I saw where people were using the old chock on the back for the rear wheel. I would imagine that's for longer term work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
I'll have to see if I can find one around here too, I really hate the screw type that comes with it. I'm sure you'll make good use of the lift, have fun, makes everything much nicer to work on.
 
HerrDeacon said:
I'll have to see if I can find one around here too, I really hate the screw type that comes with it. I'm sure you'll make good use of the lift, have fun, makes everything much nicer to work on.

Deacon that style Kiley has is available sometimes at Princess Auto. Even on sale sometimes, I need to get one for my table.
 
I'd like to rig up some casters or something on mine, so I could more easily move it around. I have a small garage and would be nice to be able to push it to one side if need be.
 
HerrDeacon said:
I'd like to rig up some casters or something on mine, so I could more easily move it around. I have a small garage and would be nice to be able to push it to one side if need be.

My home made table with the castors is awsome I can move the table all around and out of the way, I wheeled it out to the garage and then took the bike off out there so there was lots of room to manuver vrs. the basement shop. Makes my small workspace much more usable. The only thing that would make it better was if it was a lift LOL.

Cheers
 
Just picked this up for next to nothing. A friend of mine that's done auto upholstery for 15+ years says it’s a better machine for upholstery than the $800 Industrial Pfaff machine I have. Came with a bunch of feet, including a walking foot, and 16 cams that load into the top of the machine for different stitch types. Going to start making shop aprons tonight.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxU1RJ8GaP0
 
JohnGoFast said:
Just picked this up for next to nothing. A friend of mine that's done auto upholstery for 15+ years says it’s a better machine for upholstery than the $800 Industrial Pfaff machine I have. Came with a bunch of feet, including a walking foot, and 16 cams that load into the top of the machine for different stitch types. Going to start making shop aprons tonight.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxU1RJ8GaP0
Nice score I need one of those!
 
Old engine....frozen solid...ended up bashing in one of the PISTONS with my wood dowel >:( >:( (but I suppose if you can't tear an engine down, you probably didn't want to use it anyways)...so it was time to find a new engine! $220 and it's a runner from a 1978 CB550 :) back on track!
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 296
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 296
Just picked this bad boy up...2006 honda Cbr600rr tribal edition... Not a huge fan of the paint but oh well... I actually ended up just trading straight up to a guy for that chopper I posted a few pages back and I didn't even do anything to it. The CBR has 17k and he said it needs nothing but I noticed the for seals are leaking. Runs and rides though appears good other than fork seals. 8)


mbGrw2M.jpg
 
mark13018 said:
Just picked this bad boy up...2006 honda Cbr600rr tribal edition... Not a huge fan of the paint but oh well... I actually ended up just trading straight up to a guy for that chopper I posted a few pages back and I didn't even do anything to it. The CBR has 17k and he said it needs nothing but I noticed the for seals are leaking. Runs and rides though appears good other than fork seals. 8)


mbGrw2M.jpg

Wow. Win. That chopper was worth it then... ;D ;) ;) ;)
 
MotorbikeBruno said:
Wow. Win. That chopper was worth it then... ;D ;) ;) ;)

Yes it was. Huge win. Thanks... I am very excited. Insured already and I'll get plates tomorrow... I'm keeping this one so I need to thin the herd one bike... Probably be selling one of my honda magnas :'(
 
Back
Top Bottom