Rant #2

Fear My Twin

Chicks hate my bike.
Had to drop out of all classes this semester at college. I need surgery due to my wrist bones not lining up.

I now get to spend 3 days a week a PT and my nights at work. All the while my cb500 will sit in the garage under a sheet.

Ever feel like you aren't getting anywhere i life? ::)
 
Sorry to hear it... things will get better... just hang in there and live vicariously through Noel's epic rides, womanizing and escapades! :D
 
CanadaDan said:
Sorry to hear it... things will get better... just hang in there and live vicariously through Noel's epic rides, womanizing and escapades! :D

LOL!!!...yeah!!.. live life through my eyes!!.. LOL!!..

Dude... really sorry to hear about all that shit... I can see the CHA-CHING after you SUE that guys ass & Hyundai for faulty airbag...

Hang in there man!!...
 
thanks for the words of hope guys.

my gf just called to tell me that her lawyer says she cant sue because she has limited tort. the he told her that sueing hyundai would be too hard and long of a process. I told her to find a new lawyer.

i have full tort.
 
Back
Top Bottom