RC51 rear sets on CB350

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8843973&postcount=439


I posted the part numbers for the clamps i used on my build thread because i've gotten so many PMs about them, so check out the link :)


hows that? :)
 
The link in the ADV Rider forum post doesn't quite work - needs to be edited.
 
Try this:
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=KN4OVODXNJZV5LA0WTVSM4VMDK0NCIV0?store=&skuId=272269

24040362.jpg


Good to see another ADV rider. 8)
 
What brand and tire sizes are your running? I like the look. Also, where did you get your tach bracket? Looking for the same. Thanks.
 
to those who wonder...

rc51 shifter nob fits perfect on cb350; they use same size and spline type.

IMG_1307.jpg
 
foundation982 said:
I know this has nothing to do with rear sets but where did you get that tail light assembly? its cool as hell!


First off, welcome to the forum.


I took a quick peak and it appears our good friends at Dime City Cycles carry them. I believe that is the "sparto" tail light. Take a look.


http://goo.gl/Dwikr
 
Back
Top Bottom