Rear-sets for a noob revisited...

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
Ok, how about a photo thread of nothing but rear-sets. I'd like to see where they go. I'd love to see what they do to the rider's positioning. I have never worked on a bike, and the only time I had ever ridden one, I crashed. So I have no clue. I will need to figure out something so I can properly mod my frame before getting it painted.
 
my best suggestion to you is to go bike shopping and get a feeling of where the OEM's are placing there pegs and shifters, even take a measuring tape and take some reference measurements from the seat to the peg from the ground to the peg, handlebar to the peg then you will have a better reference point as to where to locate them this is what i did as i was in the same boat you were,
 
Back
Top Bottom