maddog5150
Been Around the Block
I rebuilt my front brake system today but now my front brake is gripping the rotor pretty hard. I can get the tire to spin with my front end off the ground but I cant get it to free spin.
I havent put fluid in it yet as I need to fill and bleed the system but luckily I noticed this before I started filling it up. What do you guys suggest? I rebuilt the caliper and seated the piston almost to the bottom. I take off the bleeder screw and all you can see is piston also. I also put new pads.
I havent put fluid in it yet as I need to fill and bleed the system but luckily I noticed this before I started filling it up. What do you guys suggest? I rebuilt the caliper and seated the piston almost to the bottom. I take off the bleeder screw and all you can see is piston also. I also put new pads.