Revised: CB160 Speedo/Tach-Right CL350 Header- CB350 Tank

Redliner

Over 1,000 Posts
Really need to bring this build about. Nothing needs to be pretty. The bike will look like it's fresh out of the barn when I'm done.

Speedo/Tach
I need the speedo/tach from a CB160. Doesn't matter if it works, just needs to be structurally OK.

Exhaust
I need a right-cylinder scrambler header that will fit. Condition is not a big deal. I can deal with surface rust, dents, scratches and pitting. But leaks or thin spots are a no no. Mufflers I don't care about.

Tank
Anything with knee rubbers that fits. Appearance doesn't matter. Nothing more than surface rust, meaning no thin-spots or rust bubbling. It must be serviceable! Sure wouldn't mind a domestic chrome-side ;)

Shipping to 75115
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0077..jpg
    IMG_0077..jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,603
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

I have one scrambler header pipe right side cylinder,upper pipe it is in very good condition
$30+shipping
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

Post a pic! I'm going to try first to find a useable pair to save on shipping and other reasons.
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

ah shit mine cl450 :-\ I saw that pic of the humped tank and was thinking 450 :-[
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

Mine has no tach, but the bucket and the tank match. Would CL72 (250) bits work for those? The whole thing is headed to the shredder yard soon...

Tracker2_zps51bff5aa.jpg
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

When you say "whole thing" you mean...?

Eff it, if I recall, the tach on the CB's were reverse-rotation at that time anyway and so wouldn't work with the CL350.

You would ship just the tank and speedo? For how much to 75215?
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

It went quick, being picked up as is where is by another forum member. Sorry man.
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

At least its not going to the heap :P
 
Re: Honda Speedo/headlight combo-Crappy CL350 Pipes- serviceable CB350 Tank

He's going to break her up for parts, engine is junk.
 
Again, better than seeing that thing go into the heap.

I've got the CB160 headlight bucket and left-side exhaust now. Almost there ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom