RYCA rearsets???

I.Crashalot

Active Member
Has anyone tried these???

http://shop.rycamotors.com/rearsets.html

The price/quality look good!

I have to replace the crappy rearsets I have with a set that hold the shift rod above the peg. Mine are below the peg and are hitting/hanging up on my insanely expensive exhaust system............

DSC_0225.jpg
 
They look like copies of the tarozzi rearsets. They look nice, but the thing I hate is the arm locating pin and the piece that threads onto the back to hold it in place. They love to come loose and then you have a mess. Don't know about the Ryca ones, but that's the way the tarozzi ones are and they piss me off! Ask Tim, he has some and we have discussed our hatred at length.
 
My first bought is the same with this one and it is correct to loose and the foot rest is bended at the 8mm pin (bolt) which bolted it (not really firmly to the bracket). You need to add some thick spacer next to the lever so it makes a distance to your exhaust pipe. In addition, to avoid it loosing off the bracket, add 1 or 2 lock spacer.

You could try my new production based which covers almost every issues of rear set at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cafe-Racer-Rearset-/250955622526?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a6e1ee87e
I am also developing a HRC replica alloy gas tank using 2 mm 5052 alloy. Hope it be ready by end of this week.
 
Can anyone tell me what tank that is? Is that a stock tank or has it been moded? Looks like a cb200, but 100% sure...
 
Back
Top Bottom