Ben Been Around the Block Dec 3, 2013 #1 I need a whole lotta parts. I also have a whole lotta parts. Would like to trade or buy or sell to see this project on the road by spring. Anyone in the same boat? We can help each other out? Ben Toronto
I need a whole lotta parts. I also have a whole lotta parts. Would like to trade or buy or sell to see this project on the road by spring. Anyone in the same boat? We can help each other out? Ben Toronto
Ben Been Around the Block Dec 10, 2013 #3 wheels front ends plastic frames cylinders cases heads exhausts I want one good bike out of the pile, the rest is up for trade sale whatever.
wheels front ends plastic frames cylinders cases heads exhausts I want one good bike out of the pile, the rest is up for trade sale whatever.