sebatron
Coast to Coast
Hey guys, I need a hand with something... :
I'm looking for a brake cable around 30-32" long. I've got a mechanical front disk, but the cables are likely swappable between drum/disk so it probably doesn't matter.
Yamaha TTR50 apparently has a usable 32" brake cable, but I'm having trouble sourcing one (supplier here said 24 hour turnaround, now it's 3 weeks)
Here's an ebay link with a cable with the right type of ends: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Front-BRAKE-CABLE-for-Honda-XL175-XL185-CT200-79-97_W0QQitemZ270547326750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3efde0971e
Has anyone come across some suitably short cables, off another bike?
I'm looking for a brake cable around 30-32" long. I've got a mechanical front disk, but the cables are likely swappable between drum/disk so it probably doesn't matter.
Yamaha TTR50 apparently has a usable 32" brake cable, but I'm having trouble sourcing one (supplier here said 24 hour turnaround, now it's 3 weeks)
Here's an ebay link with a cable with the right type of ends: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Front-BRAKE-CABLE-for-Honda-XL175-XL185-CT200-79-97_W0QQitemZ270547326750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3efde0971e
Has anyone come across some suitably short cables, off another bike?