So Monday Night KZRomey borrows my cb750!!!...

He just opened up his 'My Photo's' folder. Pretty sure that's Pyro's scooter.
 
LOL...
Interesting however, how QUITE KZRomey has been on this.... See... its funny how the quiet ones are ALWAYS the GUILTY ones!!! ;D
 
locOleoN said:
LOL...
Interesting however, how QUITE KZRomey has been on this.... See... its funny how the quiet ones are ALWAYS the GUILTY ones!!! ;D

Matter of fact, i dont think ive seen him all day...at least when ive been here....maybe she found him!!! Maybe he's hooked up! Maybe he's using YOUR name Noel!! He is slowly taking over your identity...
 
dayum, this is in here too?!!

for the record, i was closer to point pelee than DQ monday night!

Noel, it's all good man, it's okay to be hot like me, you just gotta get used to it! i think it's what they call fear of success or something like that . . . . so go ahead and bust out the lyrics on the twelveteen year olds (or where they manthers?!) ju can do it!! okay, i'll play wingman, but that's as far as i'll go.... ;D

quiet my ass!!
 
Bwahahahaha! This is too funny!

The crazy thing is, it musta happenned just after I left (along with a bunch of others)... George was there when I left, but he must have gone too... Oh, if only I didn't have to work that night, I would have seen the whole thing...

And to think, I only heard about it not 10 minutes ago... I should spend more time on the interweb ;)
 
Judging from the reply on CL and the thread on GTAM, You better show up Noel !

Or I'm gonna start selling 59 stickers...Muahahahahaha
 
Kuyarico said:
Noel, I mean Mr.MysteryMan, I knew you had the whole Pinoy machismo thing going. You're a stud!

LOL.. Hey what can I say?.. Its in the blood!!.. LOL!!...
 
Back
Top Bottom