I need to dissasemble my Hagon shocks to make them nice and shiny. To do this I apparantly need to compress the spring, remove the retaining ring and then relieve tension off the spring and voila, it's apart.
That being said, I can't see a way of doing this with my Hagons. I can't see how to compress the spring without pushing down on the retaining ring itself.
I'll have to get someone to do this for me, as I simply don't have the tools needed to compress the spring as necessary. Maybe some sort of specialty tool that hooks onto the spring coils?
That being said, I can't see a way of doing this with my Hagons. I can't see how to compress the spring without pushing down on the retaining ring itself.
I'll have to get someone to do this for me, as I simply don't have the tools needed to compress the spring as necessary. Maybe some sort of specialty tool that hooks onto the spring coils?