redwillissuperman
Keep it simple- engine, wheels, bars
Zinc plate your own bolts:
http://www.caswellplating.com/electroplating-anodizing/zinc-plating-kits.html
http://www.caswellplating.com/electroplating-anodizing/zinc-plating-kits.html
redwillissuperman said:Zinc plate your own bolts:
http://www.caswellplating.com/electroplating-anodizing/zinc-plating-kits.html
cosworth said:Digging this. Nice and clean. Glad to see the SR250 getting more love on here. Regrettably, I only have one.![]()


grcamna5 said:Those springs look Good 8) did you have them PC'd silver?
zap2504 said:For the future:
will definitely have to remember that one. Thanks. sincerelyadam said:will definitely have to remember that one. Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
el barto said:Interesting thread so far. And you have a mini ramp in your shop!!!!! Or at least it looks that way. Either way you have a mini ramp next to your bike, fuckin' badass.
grcamna5 said:I haven't been living in this area long enough to find someone who does glass bead blasting.. so i just brought my pr. of springs over to a PC shop to have them sand blasted and then PC'd w/ Bengal Silver which has a light metallic to it.I like the PC clearcoat also