I have had a slew of CB72 and CB77 twins over the years. Some street and most were race bikes but you are right. That is what the tank is from - a CB77 Superhawk.
Thanks, but that's the issue I'm having. The Ebay link you sent as well as 305.com is the only one i can find and is currently on the bike. The original has an extra inlet line for rt side of the tank.
Yep same here and that's the petcock I cant find anywhere. All i here on other sites is plug the rt side tank line and tip the bike left when you run out of gas.
If you can't find the right petcock - like that one shown above, you may have to weld a short 90 degree barb on the petcock side of the tank to connect the two sides.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.