Suzuki dr 800 Tracker

Cnc bender whats one off thoughs :) no I use a jd 3 bender and make exact patterns before I start and a home made bender for nice long curves.
 

Attachments

  • Suzuki dr 800 Street Tracker 055.JPG
    Suzuki dr 800 Street Tracker 055.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 607
  • Suzuki dr 800 Street Tracker 129.JPG
    Suzuki dr 800 Street Tracker 129.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 643
Frame's looking great - just make sure you can get the engine out ;) - looks pretty tight.
 
Nice homemade bender! I was looking for a swinging point but didn't notice the (quite obviously there :P) mini-jack.
Those are good for about anything huh?!
 
Hi its been a long week but here in the Uk we have a three day weekend so I should get a bit more done on the build I havent done to much this week been busy with other projects here are some photos to bring you up to date
thanks to everyone for all the feed back.
 

Attachments

  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 450
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    471.5 KB · Views: 436
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 471
Well got a bit more done over the weekend built the rear subframe and made the mounts for the swingarm.
 

Attachments

  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,778
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,693
Damn fine work mate! I'm subscribing to this! May i ask why you chose to bolt the bushings for the swingarm instead of welding or using a thicker piece of material?

You're a craftsman, but i wouldn't expect less quality with tools like that ;)
 
Hi all sorry I havent been on the forum lately had a bereavement in the family and lost intrest for a while anyway back on track know hopefully. Ive mounted the rear shock and alteard the swing arm put a bit of air in the rear sproket I also had a tank of a another project that with a bit of alteration could look quite good.
 

Attachments

  • 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    466.4 KB · Views: 473
  • 175.JPG
    175.JPG
    445.3 KB · Views: 473
oh. my. word. that new subframe is gorgeous, beautiful ideas and craftsmanship! and that tank is awesome, i dig the vintage motocross look. can't wait to see where this goes!
 
Back
Top Bottom