Ease
83 XJ650RK, 77 TS-250
I'm gettin kinda sick of my generic cateye taillight on my bike... that and I can't fit a proper LED in there.
I was wondering if anyone here had any cool ideas or a good place to look around for a nicer taillight.
I really like the classic lucas style and I was thinking the rear-fender mounted units would flow well with the shape of my seat hump and be able to be mounted that way... I also like the hotrod style "Stop" taillights, but I don't know how they mount or if the long LED will fit.
Hope I can get a few good suggestions... Right now I'm running the taillight without any lens and just a led cluster bulb hanging out.
Old Pics for reference:
I was wondering if anyone here had any cool ideas or a good place to look around for a nicer taillight.
I really like the classic lucas style and I was thinking the rear-fender mounted units would flow well with the shape of my seat hump and be able to be mounted that way... I also like the hotrod style "Stop" taillights, but I don't know how they mount or if the long LED will fit.
Hope I can get a few good suggestions... Right now I'm running the taillight without any lens and just a led cluster bulb hanging out.
Old Pics for reference: