Today was the Ducati test ride at GP Bikes - got three bikes out with a couple of friends from work. You can guess which one I grabbed
We went out for about an hour this morning.
This is the first time I've ridden a bike less than 30 years old. Needless to say I was stunned by the power, braking, handling etc. With one finger I had more braking power at my disposal than I can muster on the '75 BMW using my grip of death. At one stop early in the ride I locked the front wheel up for a thankfully very brief moment.
Tons and tons of fun ;D Worth every penny of the $14,000 it costs.
This is the first time I've ridden a bike less than 30 years old. Needless to say I was stunned by the power, braking, handling etc. With one finger I had more braking power at my disposal than I can muster on the '75 BMW using my grip of death. At one stop early in the ride I locked the front wheel up for a thankfully very brief moment.
Tons and tons of fun ;D Worth every penny of the $14,000 it costs.