To those who might owe me some money - you know who you are ;)

Hey... I thought I was going to see your wife this month and I was going to give her the money... sheesh... I'll drop the chq in the mail...

Brothers ::)
 
CanadaDan said:
Hey... I thought I was going to see your wife this month and I was going to give her the money... sheesh... I'll drop the chq in the mail...

Brothers ::)

Never mind that.. you go off easy... I still have to wear an wrist brace when I use the computer, from the last time Tim broke my left wrist for being a day late paying him back $10..that was for a $1.50 coffee + interest!!.. ;D
 
locOleoN said:
Never mind that.. you go off easy... I still have to wear an wrist brace when I use the computer, from the last time Tim broke my left wrist for being a day late paying him back $10..that was for a $1.50 coffee + interest!!.. ;D
thats why you never leave first gear, and i thaught you where just afraid of riding faster than 15kph ;D
 
Back
Top Bottom