TONIGHT wed june 13...i'll be bringing patches too! :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluemetaldog
  • Start date Start date
B

bluemetaldog

Guest
one night only!!!
ok..come on out to the horseshoe. my band and xray's bro's band is playing. fun times. let the cafe racer contingent represent !!!

NO COVER


Wed June 13: Local Alternative
‘Last Broadcast’ @12:00, ‘Dave Sonic’ @11:10, ‘Rings Of June’ @10:20, ‘Katie Pauluk’ @9:30. No Cover.

plenty of free parking on queen st after nine pm!

see you there!
;D ;D

8)
 
bluemetaldog said:
ok..come on out to the horseshoe. my band and xray's bro's band is playing. fun times. let the cafe racer contingent represent !!!
Hey, this sounds cool... I think I'll show up. :-)

And boy am I glad someone knows the lineup, seeing as how my brother doesn't seem to have a clue what's happening tonight. Typical of the 'Shoe not to say anything. I haven't seen Rings Of June yet, but I'll looking forward to their set... I know my brother's music is straight-up rock n' roll, vintage meets new, Dylan, Stones and a little Tom Petty mixed in for good measure.

Hope to see a few bikers out tonight!

x.
 
hey xrays!

i'll be the (only) girl drummer...with a blue streak (faded..sadly) ... we do alt-folk rock..but it's a rockin' set for sure. i'm playing kit after all! :D

i look forward to meeting you!

....AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO COME BY AS WELL!!! ;D
 
um bmd there was a cover charge $4 or i just got jipped off and am stupid ??? anyways,
it was really good music and good to see rings of june and drj and everyone again
deff worth the money ;)
Equus
 
Equus said:
um bmd there was a cover charge $4
it was really good music and good to see rings of june and drj and everyone again
deff worth the money ;)
Equus

thanks elaine. we were told...and it's even on their website that there was no cover. you weren't ripped off..

glad you enjoyed yourself (an you drJ)

xrays..it was great to meet you as well!

8)
 
sory i misses out ended up getting caught up in sauga.
missed out on grabbin patches too.snooze i looze
 
Great show BMD! Had a fun night hanging with Elaine and meeting John (Xrays) Always a good time at the 'Shoe :D
 
bluemetaldog said:
xrays..it was great to meet you as well!

Right back at you!

Here's some pics from your show last night... Unfortunately, the lighting at the 'Shoe is terrible for photos unless you use a flash, and I normally hate using a flash because it flattens everything. Anyway, you can see BMD hiding behind a few cymbals in some of the images.

Rings Of June: June 13, 2007 @ Horsehoe Tavern
http://www.xrays.com/photos/ringsofjune/

x.
 
darn i missed meeting xray :( Those are really great shots! thanks for postin them.. It was good to hang with you all, wished I could have stayed longer, I had a graduation to attend this morn..
Equus "Official Certified Motorcycle Mecanic" lol whens the next get together?
 
Equus said:
darn i missed meeting xray :( Those are really great shots! thanks for postin them.. It was good to hang with you all, wished I could have stayed longer, I had a graduation to attend this morn..
Equus "Official Certified Motorcycle Mecanic" lol whens the next get together?


COngrats Elaine!!!..
You can wrench on my bike anytime!!!..LOL!!!.
oh, Heidi's bike is still popping a fuse everytime she uses her signals.. We gotta trace back that short!!... soon!!..
 
Back
Top Bottom