Urine Test

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
I received this e-mail from my friend.

URINE TEST.............

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them??

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?????

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though.... something has to change in this country and soon!!!
 
I agree 100%, my clientel is made up mostly of those people and there's absolutely no accountability and so many bleeding hearts there to bend the rules anyway.
 
Hah, that's pretty funny but I would't say it's too far from the truth...

How about those of us that think marijuana should be legal?

I guess in that case people who get social assistance shouldn't be allowed to drink either... Hmm... it think it'd be too messy.
 
Back
Top Bottom