Vincent Motors site

Kuyarico

Coast to Coast
This is intriguing: http://www.vincentmotors.com/

BIG_BlkShadow-01a.jpg


http://www.vincentmotors.com/
 
two words: BAD ASS

i remember seeing somethin on the new Vincent a few years ago, aren't they using a detuned RC 51 motor even?! i dig the standard bike more than the sport, the touring's sweet lookin too...
 
Not sure about the detuned RC51 motor... I like the standard the best too. Very sexy. One interesting thing to note is that the website looks like it was done in 2004. And I haven't heard much lately about Vincent. I'm wondering if this project is still happening?
 
Ok ... now ya've done it .... I gotta have one of those. That is one SWEET MF'n bike !!!. Lets hope we see it here in Canada.
 
XS650RR said:
Ok ... now ya've done it .... I gotta have one of those. That is one SWEET MF'n bike !!!. Lets hope we see it here in Canada.
I had one when i was 15, only it was a Comet. Bought it for a Fiver, sold it for a Tenner. Could not afford the parts :o
 
Another dead end bike. Nice bike but don't bet on seeing it at the local meets.
 
Kuyarico said:
Not sure about the detuned RC51 motor... I like the standard the best too. Very sexy. One interesting thing to note is that the website looks like it was done in 2004. And I haven't heard much lately about Vincent. I'm wondering if this project is still happening?

yeah forget detuned, it IS the RC 51 motor.... :o ah yes, i have the memory of an elephant... ;)

talks in 2001...

" In September 2001, Vincent and American Honda Motor Co., Inc. signed a letter of intent relating to Honda's supply of drivetrains based on Honda's RC51 platform. Vincent and Honda are currently in negotiations for a formal supply agreement for the purchase and sale of Honda's 1000cc, V-Twin, water cooled, dual cam, four valve, fuel injected 130 hp RC51-based engine."

reality after...

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=400

whoever's got one is one lucky sob! i've always wanted honda to make a litre v-twin standard bike like the tuono or monster, this is the closest...and it was a cafe racer, too bad...
 
Back
Top Bottom