Anyone have a good preferably cheap crankcase around the Portland area? For a 1976 CB750F. Mine has a massive hole behind the primary drive sprocket that the P.O. jb-welded terribly.
yes, 1978 F cases are apart and soda blasted so they're not black anymore. also have APE heavy duty studs installed but the thing was never put back together. Where are you located?
Thanks for the reply. I'm located in Portland. How much were you thinking to buy them? How big of a difference is there between the 78' and 76' models?
That sounds pretty reasonable. Where are you located so I can get an idea on shipping? I'm also trying to do my research and make sure these will work. Also do you have any pictures of it? Thanks!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.