was that tintin?

pyro139

1981 cb650c
this morning i was in princessauto and was a guy walking around in a black and white crotch rocket jumper and when he left got on a cafe didnt see what kind?
 
pyro139 said:
this morning i was in princessauto and was a guy walking around in a black and white crotch rocket jumper and when he left got on a cafe didnt see what kind?

what's a "crotch rocket jumper"? if you are talkin' racing leathers, lets keep in mind my local club is all about racing and I run the crash truck for them.
 
karen said:
what's a "crotch rocket jumper"? if you are talkin' racing leathers, lets keep in mind my local club is all about racing and I run the crash truck for them.
id rather ride my bike than crash a truck ;D when i say crotch rocket jumper i mean in fondest of ways :D
well i know ive seen the guy or his pic before and he was riding a cafe.
 
wasn't me - for the record I'm wearing black and white leather right now.
 
Back
Top Bottom