4eyes said:A good roll around tool box. (added to all the great tools above)
I am anal retentive about having my tools organized, I can't freaking stand wasting time looking for a tool instead of working, in the limited time I have available.
Tune-A-Fish said:I just have 5- 14mm sockets :-[
Haha. I am not the only one. Try working on an old Chevy and an old Mopar. Multiple sets of standard and metric. Why can't they just make everything in 1/2in and 13mm?Maritime said:Me too....but when I get down to one, I need to put crap away and get back to having 5 again

4eyes said:10mm are the bane of my existence. I think I have 4 end-wrenches and 3 sockets, but the little bastards hide on me.![]()
I'm the same way. I bought a beast of a Boss surround sound system back when Circuit City was going out of business. Packaged it with a 65" tv for under $2K out the door. Now that I have a suspension ceiling in my shop, I'm going to wire the surround sound up in there, and there won't he wires hanging everywhere.krafty said:iPod nano and a good set of PC speakers w/ subwoofer. Seriously. I can't get much done without my tunes.
krafty said:iPod nano and a good set of PC speakers w/ subwoofer. Seriously. I can't get much done without my tunes.
cosworth said:My cheap chinese tig (newer upgraded type)