Whats up with the headlight visor thingys?

Fear My Twin said:
Just curious what was up with them. I know they look cool and all but do they do anything?

It's more of a Harley thing. No, they have no practical function.
 
Fear My Twin said:
Just curious what was up with them. I know they look cool and all but do they do anything?

nothing what-so-ever...
Just like the british tax disc & front fender number plate ;D
 
Well the tax disks are striaight UKDM. And the front fender plates I thought those were for in case you hit a deer on your bike, that way you go right through it.
 
Fear My Twin said:
Well the tax disks are striaight UKDM. And the front fender plates I thouigh were for in case you hit a deer on your bike, that way you go right through it.

Whats UKDM?
 
United Kingdom Domestic Market.

Just like JDM= Jap Domestic Market.

USDM= United States Domestic Market.

I guess CANDM= You know. lol
 
Pedestrian slicers are sweet! And as far as the visor, while they look sweet on some jobs, it sorta defeats the purpose of a cafe doesnt it? Strip it down the skivies? why would you add something other than a bikini fairing (you know, so you look more like a bullet) hehe
 
i purchased these visors on e-bay last year.i think they are the cats ass
000_0010-1.jpg
the wings on them adds to the old school look. i think.
note the differance between the two headlights.much improved.now on a cafe racer. probably not so much.
Photo005.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom